* Home * Pictures * Videos * Scandals * Hairstyles * Babies * Fashion Store Jessica Simpson and Jeremy Renner: Dating?

Like this post? Bookmark www.alfonso-seksi.blogspot.com!

Two Jesse James mistresses in a boxing ring? We'd pay to see that!

Actually, no way would be pay money to see that. But we'd totally write about it the morning after and ridicule both of the trashy, hopefully bloodied individuals.

As you may know, Michelle “Bombshell” McGee is set to fight adult film star Gina Lynn in a Celebrity Boxing bout (Hailey Glassman will reportedly be refereeing).

But what Bombshell really wants is to take on a personal rival.

“I want to fight Melissa Smith,” McGee said Thursday. “I’m going to call her out next. After I whoop Gina Lynn's a**, I'm going to set my sights out for Melissa.”

Michelle Bombshell PictureMelissa Smith Picture

Can we root for a double knockout?

Melissa Smith also slept with Jesse James while he was married to Sandra Bullock. No word if Bombshell will move on to Merliee Gerth when she's done there, or if all her colored friends will come to support her in the Philly rumble.

“I'm feeling great. I've been training, boxing a little bit. I think it'll be fun to beat Gina Lynn's a**. We had a press conference and she showed up with an anti-West Coast Choppers T-shirt. So she’s obviously got some fuel burning under her.”

Better than Jesse James being under her, we suppose.