Sexy single


  1. How to think like a man: His answers to your questions
    Max 5 stars
    100
    My Rating
    We have so many questions for men regarding what they think of us, why they act the way they act, and how do they make decisions....
  2. Twitter dating do's and don'ts
    Max 5 stars
    80
    My Rating
    Every major media outlet has heralded Twitter as the social networking site of the future, but here's a news flash you may not have...
  3. How to meet a guy at the gym
    Max 5 stars
    86
    My Rating
    As ordained by Cosmo, the gym is one of the best places to meet a healthy, good-looking man under 35. Below are five tips for...
  4. 5 Reasons why you shouldn't worry about men
    Max 5 stars
    73
    My Rating
    Hello, my name is Brie. And when it comes to men, I'm a bonafide worry wart. I hate me sometimes.
  5. The dating technology timeline
    Max 5 stars
    100
    My Rating
    My grandparents used to write love letters to each other. It was the 1930s - a time when cell phones, e-mail and Facebook weren't...
  6. Twitter: The next great online dating site
    Max 5 stars
    75
    My Rating
    Unless you've been hiding under a rock waiting for the recession to end, you may have heard of a little site that's "changing the...
  7. How to find love online
    Max 5 stars
    100
    My Rating
    It's no longer uncommon to find love online. In fact, lots of singles make it a point to reserve nights at home in order to search,...
  8. Quiz: Which sex bomb are you?
    Max 5 stars
    73
    My Rating
    You don't have to be Beyonce to have an alter ego. Lurking under the surface, every woman has a sassy side to her personality that...
  9. Cheap ways to meet men
    Max 5 stars
    100
    My Rating
    Online dating membership: $60/month. Cocktails at trendy bar: $36. Countless trips to the office vending machine in hopes that the...
  10. 4 Qualities men want in a girlfriend
    Max 5 stars
    83
    My Rating
    Thanks to Mel Gibson, we know what women want, but what traits do men find attractive in a potential girlfriend? After an informal...