Real-life sex advice


Couple - sexy secrets


“After marriage, I learned how important it is to pleasure myself. While my husband and I have a fantastic sex life, sometimes a little solitary recreation turns me on in ways he often fails to. The best part about masturbating is that I can fantasize about anyone and everyone. I'll never feel the need to cheat, because in my fantasies, I'm having an affair with anyone my heart desires!”
- Jasmine Fererra, 32

“When I’m on my period, my boyfriend and I always go the route of 'everything-but'. I thank God for that one week a month when we are forced to go sex-less because by the time my monthly friend is gone, my boyfriend is up and ready and at my service. He's also willing to do anything because of the one week deprival.”
- Jennifer Karim, 26

“To spice things up, I perform a striptease for my fiancé on special nights. I was a little hesitant the first time I did it, but by now I'm a pro!”
- Farah Mahjabeen, 25

“I tell my boyfriend exactly what I want, when I want it and how I want it. I love directing him throughout our sack session. I make sure that I get pleasured the exact way that I want and my self-confidence keeps my boyfriend attracted to me."
- Annie McKinley, 31

“I pay special attention to my husband's testicles and the area between his testicles and his anus. The first time I discovered this spot, my husband writhed with pleasure and that’s how I knew I hit the jackpot. I can be sure of mind-blowing penetration after I work him into a frenzy by flicking my tongue against his favorite spot.”
- Pamela Chowdhury, 23

“My boyfriend and I make sure to shake up our routine at least once a week. We promised each other that once a week we would do something out of the ordinary and different than plain old sex in the bedroom. For example, one night we camped out in the living room and had sex in front of the television all night, another night we had sex in the garage in our car (even though we live together, so it isn’t necessary) and on other nights we do role-play or try inventing a new position. We take turns coming up with new things to do each week!”
- Danila Cuesta, 29


More sex tips & sex advice:


Find out what he wants... in bed
The sex moves he will always remember
Bedroom taboos: 3 sex secrets
Telling him what you want