Lucy Hale Admires Fashion Tastes of Vanessa Hudgens and Miley Cyrus

On Pretty Little Liars, Lucy Hale makes it clear that she can keep a secret.
But the 21-year old actress held nothing back in an interview this week with WhoWhatWear dot com. She talked to the website about her fashion tastes and those of celebrities she admits. A few excerpts follow:
On her fashion evolution: “When I was 16, I wasn’t a risk taker; I was very basic, just jeans and t-shirts. I loved fashion, I loved looking at it, and I could admire the people who took those risks, but I could never do it. I’m proud of myself that I’m willing to take the extra step and do something a little different now.”
On her style icons: “I love the classic [style icons] like Kate Moss and Sienna Miller, but I really admire girls my age, like Vanessa Hudgens and Miley Cyrus, for their everyday style.”
On her style staple: “I like to look really feminine - I’m all about dresses, heels, hair and makeup - but then again, I’m also obsessed with my Steve Madden motorcycle boots. I’m still finding myself and figuring out what my signature style is. There’s nothing I wouldn’t try at this point.”
Lucy H.
Lucy Hale PicLucy Hale PhotoHale, Lucy