Crista Flanagan Goes Topless, Retro in Playboy

Great news, Mad Men fans: a cast member is posing in Playboy!
Not as great news: it's not Christina Hendricks.
Instead, lesser known actress Crista Flanagan has gone topless in the latest edition of the men's magazine. She plays switchboard operator Lois Sadler and jumped at the chance to not only show off her figure, but to do it in a 1960s-style shoot.
Flanagan appears on a pair of covers (below) that were modeled after shots from that era, along with an eight-page layout that's consistent with the retro theme inside.
"I really did feel like I was re-creating something and that I was bringing to life these women who already posed for Playboy in the '60s," she told The New York Daily News. "If I tell a friend I did this, they think I'm completely naked... This was not Crista filling your wish list out. This was trying to capture an era."
Crista Flanagan on PlayboyCrista Flanagan Topless
Flanagan added that "I haven't been seen as a sexy person," but that should change now.
As for revealing any Mad Men spoilers, the actress is mum.
"I remember, even last season, I chopped that man's foot off with the tractor, we shot it weeks and weeks before it happened," she said of a scene. "I just wanted to run out and tell everyone."
Alas, she did not.