Ali Fedotowsky Shares Diet, Fitness Tips

It might look like all fun, games, amazing dinners and contrived drama, but filming a reality show like The Bachelorette can be tough. Just ask Ali Fedotowsky.
“I was always hungry!” she tells OK! about how she gained 10 pounds on the show (not that anyone knew). “I didn’t think much of it, but everyone noticed.”
We doubt it. We've seen no Bachelorette spoilers about Ali's alleged weight gain. If anything, an extra few pounds look good on her. But it's all good either way.
How did she change her eating habits when she got back home?
“I am good during the week, and one day I pig out,” Ali says. “But I don’t cook! I am learning a little bit. I can be hard to eat healthy when you don’t cook."
"I love egg white omelets because I can actually cook the egg whites myself! I also go to the grocery store, and I will buy the ready-made grilled chicken."
Bachelorette Cuteness
Click to enlarge more pictures of The Bachelorette star.
"I buy 4-5 at a time, and I’ll have them with a salad - a prepared salad from a bag.” And there's your Ali Fedotowsky diet, folks. But what about exercise?
“I am not the person who will be at the gym all the time,” she says. “Usually, I do the treadmill for about 30 minutes, or I will try to do something else.”
Something that helps take out aggression at Frank Neuschaefer?
“I love kickboxing. I have a personal trainer for it. We do contact kickboxing; she holds the pads up for me. It’s such a great workout for my core."
"You can think of ex-boyfriends while you’re doing it!"

Ali Bikini Pic
Ali Fedotowsky rocks a bikini and looks darn good. It's a little unclear why she is featured in an article about weight loss, but we'll buy it.
Ali in Pink
Ali Fedotowsky of The Bachelorette is known for her pink bikini. Well, at least she is now after we've seen this photo. Damn girl.