What Women Really Want!

whatwomenwant.jpg

When the boss asked me to write an article on what women want, I thought to myself, hmmm I need to really think about this, like, really, really think about this. Mainly for two reasons, one I don’t want to offend anyone, so, if I manage to do so, sorry but hey it’s only an article and secondly, I need this to be the best thing written since The Girlfriend Vs The Xbox!

Now I’m going to be totally honest here, us women…girls, want a lot of things including chocolate, love, good sex, food, the perfect body, perfect man, more chocolate, I could go on, but hey I don’t think you’d like me to.

I’m assuming this is for you guys to read to get a head start on a new girl in your sights, so I’ll try my best, but not every woman in the world is the same, far from it actually, so with that in mind I shall list out a few types of woman you may come across, then I’ll get on with what we want.

You can have the ‘independent’ girl; this is the girl who won’t want you to call her 7 times a day, just the 4 times a week will do fine, thanks. Then you have the ‘clingy’ girl, who wants to have your attention all the time, wants you to shower her with calls every 5 minutes, needs to know where you are and what you’re doing, all the time! You may also come across the ‘dude’ girl, basically this girl is the tomboy who will beat you at any sport you try, she will follow her favourite football team every weekend, know the off-side rule and kick your arse at Mario Karts on the Wii. This girl is the fun one who won’t complain about chilling with your dude mates, she might even have more dude mates than you do, but you’re the one she wants to be with all the time, although she may come across as tough, remember, she still has a heart.

There’s also the ‘shy’ girl. This little lady is the one who has only had a hand full or less of relationships, she doesn’t completely believe she deserves such a great guy, doesn’t want you to think she’s a fool and just wants to know what it feels like to be truly loved by someone she loves without being hurt, she’s the good girl. Clearly there’s many more types of women out there but I’ll be here forever explaining them, so here’s a quick list, they pretty much explain themselves anyway; chav, gold-digger, emotionally detached, attached, one-night-only, pushy, door mat, selfish, always happy (until you leave her), depressed, ‘ugly’, ‘fat’, ‘skinny’, ‘perfect’, and the most important of all; I-love you-your-the-one-please-believe-me-and-never-leave-me girlfriend who doesn’t believe a word you’ve said as she doesn’t deserve you.

Although the majority of these descriptions are negative, unfortunately I can’t think of any more positive ones…that’s not good…ah well. Right, so, we want a lot of things, but we also don’t want a lot of things. I know this is all about what we want but, I’m going to let you know about the things we don’t want anyway, just in case, ha-ha.

No respectful woman wants the following, unless their freaky; abuse (verbal/physical or sexual), being used, being ignored, seeing their man checking out other women, whilst standing right next to them! We also don’t appreciate being farted on! It may be funny to you, but believe you me, no girl likes a smelly face! Ha-ha! O.K but seriously, there are a few things you don’t do to a girl, but there are even more things you can do for a girl to make her smile, a lot.

Woman love it when you listen to her. It may seem like such a simple task to many, but dude, why is it so hard for you guys not to listen to your girl!? It’s not hard, I mean we manage to listen to you lot groan on about your new X-Box or PS3 games or how amazing that butty was that you just ate. You may find our topic of conversation boring, but I can reassure you, we don’t find every little thing you say interesting, but unlike you lot, we have manners. Sorry but it had to be said.

Us women are also fans of romance. Shocking I know. I know it’s the 21st century and men and women are ’equal’ (were not but that’s another topic) and everything is completely different from the 18th century but that is no excuse for the lack of romance in a relationship, buy your lady flowers for no reason at all, take her for a meal just to celebrate the second month anniversary of your first sleep over at your house, surprise her at work, randomly phone her etc, she will return the favour some way or another, and you will love it.

Women really love being made to feel like the most important and most special girl in your life, as we try and make you feel like the most important boy in her life, only we seem to do it better, most of the time. It’s not nice to here you say how fit ‘that’ bird is to your mates, especially if she’s not on the TV and it’s a girl on the street. Most girls, no matter how confident she seems, have some low self esteem and love you giving her compliments, even if she tells you to shut up, inside she’s thinking, oh-my-god no way does he actually think I’m still cute even though I have panda eyes!

Right people, I’m having trouble trying to finish this article, so I’m leaving it to you men and woman to add your own views, either on here at Flip! Or just by telling your loved one how you feel, what YOU want and how you want it!

Happy coupling!