Gwyneth Paltrow: I Can Be a Vengeful Bitch!


Gwyneth Paltrow can be a total bitch.

What? That's what the actress herself says in the latest issue of British Vogue.

Paltrow, who will be making the media rounds often this spring in preparation for Iron Man 2, opens up about many personal issues in the magazine. For example...

On revenge: “I can be mean. I can cave in to gossip. I can ice people out and I can definitely harbour revenge. In fact, I’m having a situation right now with a friend where I’m feeling pretty angry. But revenge is corrosive and it doesn’t make me feel good. I’ll wake up in the morning and think, ‘Ugh, I feel terrible’, and suddenly realize, ‘Ah, that’s why. I’m holding on to so much hate.”

British Vogue Cover

On working out: “Oh, I had to work hard to get it like this, but now I’m here it’s so great because I don’t have to think about it. I can just enjoy life. What a relief is that. I can eat what I want, as long as I exercise."

On home life: "I have this whole other passion, which is home-making. I always have done, since I was little. As silly as that sounds - it’s not 1955, after all - it’s really important to me, all that stuff, sitting round a table as a family.”

Paltrow is married to Chris Martin and has two kids.