Fergie Has Feelings Too

Fergie Elle Magazine

A very sincere and uncomplicated Fergie opened up to Elle magazine this month about her marriage, her body and things that affect her emotionally. Among these last, she mentioned that when people call her “fugly” it really hurts her feelings.

The Black Eye Peas singer said:

“It has hurt me in the past when people say things like how ‘fugly’ I am or how horrible I look. I’ve had to learn not to give it such a high priority in life…. Look, when you’re trying to juggle all of this in your life, sometimes you’re not going to look perfect. I don’t have time to get a facial every couple of days.”

Personally I don’t think that Fergie is ugly at all. Granted, she’s got a really big mouth. But that mouth has earned her a very respectable living and let’s be honest: a big mouth can fit in a lot more… Now, get your head out of the gutter! I was going to say “more food”!