Lindsay Lohan Tweets Abuse Allegations at Dad


If Michael Lohan weren't preoccupied with emailing The Hollywood Gossip at all hours of the night, he might try reaching out to his estranged daughter instead.

Clearly he has his work cut out repairing that relationship.

Thursday, Lindsay Lohan lashed out at her dad, alleging once again that he abused her when she was a kid. Specifically, the troubled star alleged that he "verbally/literally HURT my mother, brothers, sister Aliana ... why, i ask u?"

A few hours later, the actress removed the post. Still, we were able to snag a similar screen shot from her account before it was taken down by Lindsay:

Lohan Twits

WAR OF THE LOHANS: Let the abuse allegations fly.

She also wrote yet didn't elaborateon this: "My father just sent me this as I was leaving my gym 'I told you to stop Linds this is the last time... and take down the tweet about me HURTING MOM... U will be getting a call from SOMEBODY today to end you.'"

LOL. This guy and his cyber threats. We can relate, Linds.

Michael Lohan told celebrity photo agency X17 that she likely posted the abuse claim to retaliate against him for his recent attempts to get her to go back to rehab. He held a live press conference to urge her to do so this week.

"What Lindsay is saying on Twitter is nothing more than nonsense," he says. "As far as the ex father comment, maybe she's divorcing me today, but she will remarry me once she gets her life back ... she's really crying out for help."

"Obviously she realizes that I'm serious about getting her into rehab," he adds. "She's beginning to panic because I have been contacting people around her, as well as attorneys of my own, to take measures to get her the help she needs."

We agree with Michael that Lindsay should probably go to rehab, or at least see a therapist ... but these Lohans have really got to learn better communication.