Demi Moore is All Natural

Demi Moore graces Elle UK this month dressed in a tight corset which for some ungodly known reason she paired with a black bra.

But her choice of clothing is not as shocking as her revelations regarding her “natural” approach to beauty, which completely deny the general assumptions that she’s had several procedures done. She says:

I have had something done but it’s not on my face. It feels like school-yard name-calling a lot of the time. It hurts. You know what? Maybe one day I’ll go under the knife. It just irritates me that people are constantly saying how much I’ve spent on plastic surgery.

She also admitted that she was obsessed with the way her body looked, and that just recently she was able to conquer this. Yes, honey, that’s what being married to a younger guy does!