Miley Didn’t Make Out With a Girl, Y’all


All of last week people were talking about Miley Cyrus’ performance on Britain’s Got Talent in which the 17 year old singer gyrated in a sexy outfit and appeared to lock lips with one of her female dancers. But Miley says none of that is true! Our eyes were deceiving us!
Here’s what she had to say on her blog about the kiss:
“I performed ‘Can’t Be Tamed’ this week on one of my favorite shows here in the UK Britian’s Got Talent. Which is totally true, there were some amazinnnggg acts (but of course no one could focus on that.) I had such a blast and was so honored to be on that stage. That being said during my performance I supposedly ‘KISSED A GIRL’ and this is the newest thing to cause controversy.
I promise you I did not kiss her and it is ridiculous that two entertainers cant even rock out with each other without the media making it some type of story. I really hope my fans are not disappointed in me because the truth is I did nothing wrong. I got up there and did my job which is to perform to the best of my ability. I just want to put an end to this right now and just say one thing to everyone out there making this performance such a big deal.
GET OVER IT! NOTHING HAPPENED. THERE ARE WAYYYYYYY MORE IMPORTANT THINGS IN THE WORLD. Let’s start focusing a little less on making up ignorant rumors and focus a little more on world peace! We gotta a lot of work to do if we wan this earth to be here much longer. Let’s make a change! It wouldn’t hurt the world to show a little more love. X M”
Yeah! It sucks when entertainers can’t rock out! Like, God! What’s your problem? So what if it looks like an underage girl is experimenting with faux-lesbianism on a television show that will no doubt be seen all over the world! Like, who gives?! Just let her entertain and rock out.