Britney Spears Presents, Dishes on Candie's Line

The incomparable Britney Spears dished a little bit on her newest offerings for her Candie's clothing line, available only at Kohl's, in an interview with InStyle.
After spending three years as the face of Candie’s, Britney Spears has stepped into a new role: designer. She’s co-created her own line, Britney For Candie's.
“I love the black trench coat,” Britney said. “You can wear it over your outfit or as a dress. There’s also an amazing studded skirt that’s perfect for going out.”
“I wanted to make the clothes cool and edgy yet girly,” she added. “I also love jeans, so I had to make sure there were some great pairs in the collection.”
A Little Bit of Brit
Britney Spears is all smiles (for once) at a Candie's photo shoot.
Of the design process, she says she met with the designers first, and "we sketched the items together. I loved it when I saw the samples for the first time."
The pop icon also said that because her "personal style is mix of comfortable and flirty, I love cute little dresses but I also love comfy sweaters and jeans."
You know there are no bras in the collection. Just saying.
It's great to see our girl taking on a bigger role in the clothing line that bears her name. Click to enlarge more Britney Spears pictures from the campaign ...
YouCandie GirlI Love This LookBehind the Scenes with BritneyBritney Candie