Kim Zolciak Denies Lesbian Dalliance, Confirms Big Poppa Relationship

You'll never believe this, but Kim Zolciak isn't actually a lesbian. By all accounts, she simply stepped out with Tracy Young in order to garner a few headlines and stir up some controversy.

In an interview with People magazine, The Real Housewife of Atlanta refers to Young - a British DJ - as "a great friend of mine" and that's all.

What else does she have to say? Find out below...

On boyfriend Big Poppa: We’re doing great. He’s fantastic. It’s been so on and off in the last two years, but the entertainment industry is really difficult and takes a toll on relationships. People are so fascinated with any part that has to do with my personal life. And it’s just that. You want to talk about my kids, I’ll do it all day long. You want to talk about my wig line, I’ll do it all day long. But this stuff... it just really makes me laugh.

DJ Tracy Young

On what she's up to: My wig line is coming along amazing. I’m doing a celebrity VIP line first, and then I’ll [launch the line for the public] when I get the cost down. And something [else] I’m doing is writing a book on hair and makeup on a budget. And I have more music coming out, which is really great.

On her celebrity status: I have two girls in middle school and that’s what people forget a lot of the time. They’re my top priority. I could say a thousand things right now, but I’m trying to lay low right now. Every day it’s something new and it cracks me up. There are 40 paparazzi waiting for me the airport. And to think I wanted this so bad. But I wanted it, and I wanted to be exactly where I’m at.