Kendra Wilkinson Campaigns for Senate Seat

When Evan Bayh announced last month that he would not seek reelection as the Indiana Senator, an unusual name surfaced as his replacement: Kendra Wilkinson.

Might the former naked model consider it? To quote a political figure with the same IQ as Kendra: You betcha!

"I don't even know what the Senate does," Kendra tells Details magazine in a new interview, sounding more and more like Sarah Palin. "I'll run for it, but I don't really know what it means. I would definitely campaign for better education in schools and donate more money to inner-city schools and stuff like that.

"I would definitely love to see kids have more focus in life with sports and stuff, and I know that, like, Mr. Schwarzenegger wants to take away our sports and our art. I'm totally 100 percent against that. Our kids need focus, especially these days when there are drugs all over the place."

Kendra in Details

What else did Kendra say to the magazine? We've posted a few nuggets below:

On her new house: It's so fricking amazing. It's in Tarzana, L.A. I'd never heard of it before, but it's almost better than Hollywood. I can't wait to show the house off on TV. Five bedrooms, like, seven bathrooms, a pool, a grotto-type thing.

On how she gets E! to turn off the cameras: I ask them politely to respect that we need some time alone. Or I just lift up my shirt. It's too expensive to blur boobs.

On her new book: Yesterday was my last meeting with my ghostwriter. I'm very hands-on. I want it my way or the highway. It's called Sliding Into Home - first base was my childhood, how I grew up, and the second base is my rough years as a teenager, and third base was the Playboy Mansion and the Hugh Hefner days. Sliding into home is me being married with our baby and being home.