Ke$ha Wants to Breast Feed Justin Bieber


When it comes to Justin Bieber, Ke$ha has the same opinion as millions of girls around the world: AWWWW!!!

Actually, the outspoken singer takes her view of the young singer a bit further. In the latest issue of Maxim, this is what Ke$ha said about the 16-year old:

“He’s a tiny little baby! I would’ve loved to push him around onstage in a carriage.”

We gotta admit: that's the strangest Bieber fantasy we've ever heard. And fans have sent in plenty.

Ke$ha in Maxim

A couple more excerpts from Ke$ha's interview with the magazine:

On the worst pickup line she’s ever heard: “Wanna know my favorite? This guy said, ‘Oh, my God, did you just fart? ‘Cause you just blew me away!’ I was, like, ‘Ew!’”

On her newfound fame: “I feel like I’m in the Twilight Zone sometimes - I seriously need to pinch my leg. I’m, like, ‘Am I sleeping? Is this real?’”

Maxim Picture