Kendra Wilkinson


Kendra Wilkinson embraces her curvier body. The 24-year-old star, who gave birth to her first son Hank IV in December, has flaunted her new shape. While other celebs are desperate to get rid of their pregnancy weight, Kendra loves it. “My plan is to not go back to my original size,” she told People. “I’m just working with the body I have now. And I want to keep the hips. I want to keep that hourglass shape. I think that’s so much sexier.” And it’s not only her thought, her hubby, football player Hank Baskett also love her decision. “When she put her bikini on, I was like, ‘Damn!’ ” he said. “It’s looking incredible … I don’t know how she got back like this quick, but that’s my baby, and all I can say is damn.”

Kendra Wilkinson in love with her cuvier looks

Well, I think lots of people outside love Kendra’s new bod. What do you guys think?