Elisabetta Canalis is Beautiful, Snow White

If you could see our staff right now, you'd notice that each of us has taken our hats off.

For what reason?

To salute George Clooney.

The serial dater and beloved bachelor has made no secret of his enjoyment of the single life. Nor should he.

Clooney's latest bed post notch is Italian model Elisabetta Canalis. We've tracked down the following, old modeling shots of the beauty and it's safe to say that, by George, the actor has done it again!

"I have now become more fussy about who I date. And in any case my future boyfriend will have to share my bed with [her mini Doberman] Piero, too," Canalis recently told Italian magazine Tu. "Before in love I used to play much more, now I don't want to waste any more time with wrong relationships. I just want someone who can make me find tranquility. I want to get home and find a person who can make me feel good."

Lord knows Clooney can do that!

Elisabetta Canalis Picture

Elisabetta Canalis Photo