Celebrities Reveal Bikini Body Tricks

Celebrities can afford personal chefs, personal trainers and lots of plastic surgery.

Still, Life & Style seems to think the reason why various stars look good in a bikini is a big mystery - and the tabloid is excited to reveal it in its latest issue!

A trio of beauties opened up to the magazine about their secrets behind their bangin bodies. Read what they have to say below...

Rihanna: "I like wearing a bikini with a cover-up that's loose, not too long and a little bit sheer... If I know I'm going on vacation, I'll do Pilates for two weeks straight."

Kim Kardashian, who tries to emphasis her iconic backside: "I love to put the treadmill on maximum incline and run backward. It's good to switch it up - run forward for 10 minutes, then backward for 10 minutes. Repeat for 40 minutes total and you'll really see results in your booty."

Kristin Cavallari: "I have very little hips, so a string bikini gives me curves and pushes up my boobs... I drink a ton of water and eat stuff that doesn't make me bloat, like fresh fruits and veggies."

Kristin and Kim

Mischa Barton may be fighting for her life... but certain celebrities look good in bikinis! Which story would you highlight?