Kristen Stewart Feels Really Boring, Keeps to Herself

Kristen Stewart is a major celebrity, on the verge of the A list, starring in a major movie franchise and dating Robert Pattinson.

She shouuld be on top of the world, right? Not exactly.

In a conversation with Interview magazine, the actress explains why life in the spotlight is often more stressful than enjoyable.

"All I'm thinking of is the fact that everything I say is going to be criticized; not criticized, just evaluated and analyzed. I don't leave my hotel room. I don't talk to anybody about my personal life, and maybe that perpetuates it, too. But it's really important to own what you want to own and keep it to yourself."

Interview Cover

Another drawback of stardom?

It starts to define who you are, as Kristen explains:

"The sad thing is that I feel so boring because Twilght is literally how every conversation I have these days begins - whether it's someone I'm meeting for the first time or someone I just haven't seen in a while."

This isn't entirely true, of course. Some people wanna know how Stewart is dealing with her totally made-up pregnancy.

As for her role in the Twilight Saga, Kristen is both proud of it and worried about it. She said:

“As much as I’m proud of that movie and I do like it, I feel like maybe I brought too much of myself to the character. I feel like I really know Bella now. But most readers feel like they know Bella because it’s a first-person narrative."

Interview PhotoK. Stew Pic