Christina Aguilera: Beautiful in the Buff!

This just in: Christina Aguilera nude photos don't just arouse random men searching the Internet.

They also do it for the singer herself.

In the latest issue of Cosmopolitan, Aguilera says: "I feel sexiest in the nude... [husband Jordan Bratman] has a way of making me feel sexy... [I have] fun playing up to my sexual side. I think women are such sensual beings."

Christina does make one thing clear: she isn't about to go Tila Tequila on anyone.

"I'm attracted to men ultimately - I'm married and I love my husband and I love what we do together, but honestly? If I had a choice between viewing a naked man or a naked woman, I'd choose the woman. We're just naturally sexier and more beautiful to look at."

Christina for CosmoKim on Cosmo

Meanwhile, as seen above, both Aguilera and Kim Kardashian have posed for Cosmo over the last couple months.