Kim Kardashian Brags About Bikini Body, Sends Bad Message to Girls Everywhere

Kim Kardashian has a message for girls across the country:

You can never be happy with yourself until a magazine recognizes that you have a nice body.

Kim - the same large-breasted reality TV star that once took pride in her curves and encouraged girls to do the same - is pimping herself out for QuickTrim, an unhealthy dietary supplement.

Having done a complete 180 on her body type stance, Kardashian is now showing off her svelte figure every chance she gets. Her publicist even ensured her a spot on a nationally-recognized list.

“I’m so thrilled I made PEOPLE magazine’s Top 10 Best Dressed! I was voted best bikini style,” Kardashian wrote on her blog. “This actually means a lot because it means all the effort I made to look good in those bikinis paid off! This year I feel more confident and comfortable in my own skin than I ever have, which is why you’ve seen a lot more photos of me in swimwear this year, hahaha!”

Best Bikini Style? Wow. Kim must have had tough competition from Heidi Montag and... Heidi Montag.

Bikini Made

We truly do find it disgraceful that Kim is no longer a role model for bigger-boned women. Instead, she's just like every other famous female that thinks the key to happiness is weight loss.

Does Kardashian really look so much better in the bikini photos below than she did last year? We don't think so.

Nice BodIn the BahamasNice BodyLook at my AssSparkly!

Kristin and KimRelaxedBabe in a BikiniSexy for Sierra MistGreat BreastsWet and Wild