Vanessa Hudgens Poses for Allure, Speaks on Nude Photos

While many readers may still be ogling Zac Efron and his recently-released 2010 calendar photos, the stud muffin's girlfriend is also featured in a new photo shoot.

Vanessa Hudgens covers the upcoming issue of Allure, which hits newsstands on September 22.

This month marks the two-year anniversary of the actress' infamous naked picture scandal, a topic that Hudgens still cannot avoid in interviews. Look at what she told Allure when asked if she'd ever get naked in a movie:

"If I say that it’s something I’m not comfortable with, they’re like, ‘Bullsh-t, you’ve already done it.’ If anything, it makes it more embarrassing, because that was a private thing. It’s screwed up that someone screwed me over like that. At least some people are learning from my mistakes.”

Some people not named Ashley Greene, that is.

Seductive VanessaSo Alluring

On a sweeter, more innocent note, Vanessa talked with the magazine about her mom:

“I love her to death. She’s the sweetest, happiest woman I’ve ever met, the most free-spirited, delightful person, and I aspire to be just like her. The older I get, the more I find myself like my mom. She just has the best outlook.”