Dannielynn Birkhead: Missing Mom, Pimped Out By Dad

Dannielynn Birkhead turned three years old this week.

To celebrate the occasion, exploitative father Larry Birkhead sold his daughter to the highest bidder once again, setting up another photo shoot for her with a celebrity gossip tabloid.

Grilled by OK! Weekly, Larry was asked such challenging questions as: "Do you love being a dad?"

Unfortunately, the magazine never asked Birkhead how much money he makes every time he pimps out his daughter like her late mother, exposing her to a life in front of the camera that is unlikely to end well. Just check out this frightening photo:

Posing for Paparazzi

Here are excerpts from the interview:

On Dannielynn turning three: It seems only weeks ago I was bringing her home and now all this time has gone by and she’s bigger and wiser and such a great kid. Her birthday is a happy occasion. Parties are always stressful for me because I try to make them these big blowouts. But she’s at the age where she appreciates it now and she’s excited.

On being a dad: It’s hard work and time consuming but it’s worth it when I hear her laugh. All my friends are out in bars, but I don’t miss it. In fact, I’m morphing into my parents — I’ve become corny and sensible.

On missing her mother: She misses her mom so much. Right now she’s at the age where she’s noticing that other children in television and in books have moms. She said to me the other day quite seriously, “Where’s my mom?” It was sad but I explained to her, “Your mommy is in the clouds and you’ll see her again one day.”

If you can stand it, click on the photos below for more grotesque shots of Larry raking in the case by posing with Dannielynn:

Dannielynn in OK!Staged PictureExploited by Dad Dannielynn and LarryFake Smiles