Do Not Mess with Taylor Swift!

Taylor Swift was making the media rounds Friday promoting her single "You Belong With Me" (which is #1), her album going platinum, and all that good stuff.

Naturally, though, all attention remains on the Kanye incident.

During her interview with the MJ Morning Show on Tampa Bay's 93.3, FM, she made her desire not to talk about Kanye Weset very clear. Not that it helped.

The first time the host asked her to describe what happened that fateful VMA night, Taylor explained: "I'm just honestly trying not to make it into a bigger deal than it already is ... I just would like to move on maybe a little bit."

Fair enough. Or not. "Do you think it was a scripted thing?" the host asked.

"Well... you know, I um... I didn't know what to think, but I think that we should maybe move on and talk about something else, because, um, I've talked about this in one interview, and that was going to be it," Taylor awkwardly said.

The Swift

Taylor Swift is ready to move on from the VMAs.

Still not taking the freaking hint, the rude radio host proceeded to ask if Kanye-gate was good for her career or if the rapper's apology was sincere.

"I really would appreciate it if we could talk about something else," Taylor Swift said, again. "I've asked you three times, and I'm trying to be nice."

More bullying followed, with the host saying, "Taylor, let me give you a couple of tips ..." But then, Swift walked away and her publicist took over!

A minor spat ensued, and MJ revealed his last question: "Do you think Kanye West has a mental problem?" Suffice it to say, that went unanswered.

In summation, no one messes with T-Swizzle. She is awesome. Step off.