Lady Gaga Loves Cocaine, The Cure

Okay, so Lady Gaga is not a hermaphrodite after all. Her vadge was very offended by the rumor that has been circulating to that effect, as a matter of fact.

But that doesn't mean she's not a raging coke head.

The singer, whose real name is Stefani Germanotta, may be only 23 years old, but she's had quite the roller-coaster life in the time leading up to her fame.

After dropping out of college, she lived at home with her folks in New York City and developed a pretty big cocaine habit, which she discusses quite openly.

Until her dad intervened, her life just consisted of staying in her room snorting loads of the drug. Preferably while listening to The Cure. Who's surprised?

G-a-g-a

Another day, another Lady Gaga interview. And absurd outfit.

“My cocaine soundtrack was The Cure,” Lady GaGa said. “I loved all their music, but I listened to their songs on repeat while I did bags and bags of cocaine."

"I didn’t think there was anything wrong with me until my friends came over and said, ‘Are you doing this alone?’ I replied, ‘Um, yes. Me and my mirror.’”

Now Gaga puts that mirror to better use, like checking out how her outfits look ... eh, not really, most magazine spreads feature Lady Gaga nude these days.

While she admittedly likes to party, she said she kicked the coke habit due to her father and the fact that she would frequently panic while she was on drugs.

In other words, she doesn't want to be Lindsay Lohan. Wise.