Megan Fox: I Have Mental Problems

This actually isn't very funny.

Sure, Megan Fox says some crazy, hilarious things sometimes. Like stating that women have power over men due to the sheer existence of their vaginas.

But the beautiful actress is apparently aware of her offbeat mental status, so much so that she's worried about ending up like the previous generation's top sex symbol.

“I basically read every book ever written about Marilyn Monroe,” Fox told some magazine called Wonderland. “I could end up like that because I constantly struggle with the idea that I think I’m a borderline personality - or that I have bouts of mild schizophrenia. I definitely have some kind of mental problem and I haven’t pinpointed what it is.”

For the record: Monroe died of a drug overdose at age 36. She battled bipolar disorder for most of her life.

Wonderland Cover Girl

Even the biggest Megan Fox hater would likely not want her to end up like Monroe. Let's hope she gets help before it's too late.

Let's also hope she keeps posing like this in random publications. Fox might battle mild bouts of schizophrenia, but she also deals with intense bouts of hotness everyday...

In WonderlandLooking GorgeousCute OutfitGoing Mental

What a WonderGoing MentalQueen of the World!