Liz Hurley’s New Tits plus Upskirt Photo


liz hurley new tits
So Liz Hurley got her tits done… I’m not sure if I should be happy or sad about it. It makes me feel all warm inside to know that Liz’s tits are now as perky as they were twenty years ago, while I feel a pang of nostalgia for those times when celebrities’ boobs were 100% natural, and one could count on them to sag as God intended. Anyway, enough of my feelings about tits and let’s go back to Elizabeth Hurley’s tits, which is what this post is about anyway.
According to several British magazines, the beautiful mature model and star of the movie Bedazzled, just got her jugs perked up a month ago as a personal self gift for her birthday, at a clinic in London, making them a full size bigger and way, way higher.
And as a way to thank my readers for putting up with my natural versus enhanced tits dissertation, here is a bonus Elizabeth Hurley upskirt photo shot the same day.
http://www.celebrityrumors.com/wp-content/uploads/rg/2010-08-22-417491/2.jpg