Kim Kardashian Talks Sex Tape, Playboy, Is a Total Hypocrite

Featured in the latest issue of Allure, Kim Kardashian opens up about the two reasons she's famous:
  1. Her sex tape with Ray J.
  2. Her naked Playboy pictorial.
Referring to item number-one, Kim tells the magazine it was "not my most proud moment," adding:
"It was humiliating. But now let's move on. Not that I don't think it's [no one's] business, but I think I've done a good job of replacing negative things with positive things."
She must mean positive things for the E! network, as no one can argue with the ratings for Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Other than that? Well, horny men around the world have also benefited from her existence.
Allure PicQuite Alluring
In early 2008, Kardashian also bared almost all for Playboy, a decision she says is "nothing I regret."
"Being on the cover of Playboy is very iconic. I was like, 'OK, I'm proud to do this and to show people that I don't have to be stick-skinny to be looked at as a sex symbol, and to me that's not what's attractive anyway.'"
A few seconds later in the interview, KIM COMPLETELY CONTRADICTS HERSELF, saying:
"After the fact, I said, 'I wish I hadn't done Playboy then' because I wasn't in the best shape of my life... I lost about 15 pounds, and I feel so proud. I look back and say, 'Oh, my God, I was so heavy then.'"
So, which is it, you sell-out of a hypocrite? Can women be curvy sex symbols, or are you ashamed because you were overweight when posing for Playboy?!?
In one final tease, Kim shares another beauty routine she undergoes: "I am Armenian, so of course I am obsessed with laser hair removal! Arms, bikini, legs, underarms... my entire body is hairless."
That's something Nick Lachey, Nick Cannon, Ray J, Reggie Bush, Cristiano Ronaldo and Miles Austin all know well.