Robert Pattinson is Hot, Not Romantic

There's a lot to like about Robert Pattinson - acting ability, dynamite hair, a humble attitude - but the actor admits he isn't the most romantic person alive.

"I really haven't done that many romantic things in my life... I mean, I've watched Titanic," he said yesterday at a press conference promoting New Moon. "I put a flower on someone's locker when I was 15."

Who is this person?!? Kristen Stewart will have her killed.

He Shops!

As Pattinson and his castmates embark on a major publicity tour, Robert also touched on the following topics at this media event:

His fan base: "There was a woman who came up to me the other day, she must have been in her nineties... and [she said] exactly the same things as 12-year-old girls. It's kind of bizarre."

Taylor Lautner's tougness: "Taylor had agreed to an interview where the interviewer was going to fight him. I don't think I would ever agree to do that. Looking at Taylor's martial arts videos from when he was 9, I wouldn't want to. Maybe if I had a weapon."

His image: "I have very specific ideas about how I want to do my work and how I want to be perceived, to the point of ridiculousness sometimes. I don't listen to anyone, that's why I don't have a publicist or anything. I couldn't stand it if someone tried to tell me what to do."

A celebrity that thinks for himself? What a novel concept!