Blake Lively: Lovely in Marie Claire

Blake Lively starred in the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants films. She seems to have lost hers at some point during the sequel, according to the pics below!

The Gossip Girl star recently opened up to Marie Claire magazine about how fashion, acting, growing up in L.A. and ... did we mention there are hot photos?

Below are some excerpts and pictures from interview with Marie Claire ...

On Gossip Girl fashion: "Living in New York, I feel stronger and more like a woman than ever before. In high school, it was like, what power do I have - I have long blonde hair, you know? But working as hard as I do, I feel a sense of power and respect, too.

I’ve learned an incredible amount about fashion on Gossip Girl. For me, clothes are a personal expression, and my style is as ever-changing as I am: I’m at a point when I am growing, maturing, developing, going through new things."

Blake Lively: Marie Claire Cover