Did You Miss Tila Tequila?

We don't give Miley Cyrus credit often, but we can say this about the 17-year old: she deleted her Twitter account and never looked back.

She's also not clinically insane.

The same can't be said about Tila Tequila, who claimed to have quit the social networking service on Monday (because it's the "MOST HATEFUL, DEVIL WORSHIPPERS, RACIST, AND VIOLENT COMMUNITY THAT I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED"), only to fire it back up today.

She wrote:

"Damn Twitter was f***ing BORING without me huh? I would be bored as hell if I were U and I wasn't on twitter anymore! hahhaha jk xox."

That sure is a funny joke. Almost as funny as lying about a pregnancy.

Tila Tweet

That 1 day has arrived... God help us all.

Because Tila is committed to a mental asylum in the near future, we can only hope to her followers, she continued to Tweet about her return:

"Did ya;ll miss me?? I see all the OG's here! YAY! No more filthy haters and Media peeps following! So many famew****s on my tail & would do ANYTHING to get fame by name dropping me! LOSERS!"

Well, she asked. Now it's time to answer: Are you glad Tequila is back on Twitter? Did you miss her?