Romain Zago: Not Getting Any from Joanna Krupa

When it comes to posing with a crucifix over her vagina and breasts, Joanna Krupa says God is on her side.

We wonder how He feels about the model talking openly about sex with her fiance, Romain Zago.

In October, Krupa told E! News that practicing for Dancing with the Stars was taking up all her energy. She couldn't even give it to her man at night!

"I have no time for anything except rehearsals," she said. "When I get home from rehearsals, I don't want to be bothered. Cuddling is enough for me."

God really didn't make this body for cuddling, Joanna...

Bikini Clad Krupa

Now that she's no longer dancing with any stars, does Krupa get it on with Zago on a regular basis? Not exactly.

"It hasn't really improved," she told E! over the weekend "My fiancé left town right as my time on the show ended... Hopefully, we will finally you know... It's been most of the duration of the show, which was 14 weeks... he's not very happy."

Don't worry, Romain. Next month, you can be one of the millions of men around the world that sees Krupa naked in Playboy. That should be comforting.