Kourtney Kardashian Kame Klose to Aborting Her Baby

As the celebrity gossip world knows, Kourtney Kardashian is pregnant.

She forgot to take the pill and woke up one day with a Scott Disick-sponsored fetus in her womb.

For a few days, though, Kourtney considered an abortion. She opened up about it to People this week.

"I definitely thought about it long and hard, about if I wanted to keep the baby or not," Kardashian said. "I do think every woman should have the right to do what they want, but I don't think it's talked through enough. I can't even tell you how many people just say, 'Oh, get an abortion.' Like it's not a big deal."

The Kourt

Regardless of her decision, and contrary his douchebag-like reputation, Disick told his girlfriend he'd be supportive.

"He wanted me to talk about it more, but I just kept to myself," Kourtney said. "He said, 'I really want you to keep it, but I will support you whatever you decide to do.'"

Kardashian spoke to friends. She scoured the Internet for information on abortion. In the end...

"I was just sitting there crying, thinking, 'I can't do that.' And I felt in my body, this is meant to be. God does things for a reason, and I just felt like it was the right thing that was happening in my life.

"For me, all the reasons why I wouldn't keep the baby were so selfish: It wasn't like I was raped, it's not like I'm 16. I'm 30 years old, I make my own money, I support myself, I can afford to have a baby. And I am with someone who I love, and have been with for a long time."

The Kardashians rarely act as role models, but both sides of the abortion debate must applaud Kourtney for the way she handled this pregnancy.

She considered her options, she conducted research, she searched her soul and then she made a choice. Hotness aside, you gotta admire the girl in this instance.