* Home * Pictures * Videos * Quotes * Hairstyles * Fashion * Celebrity Babies Derek Jeter: Engaged to Minka Kelly? Augu

Taylor Swift is featured in the latest edition of Bliss magazine, a British publication that clearly has good taste in cover girls.

The country music superstar dishes on love and courage inside the issue, among other topics. Here are excerpts from her interview:

On love: “Love is something that happens to really lucky people, but sometimes it’s not an exact fit. A lot of times you end up with people who maybe look the way you want them to, but don’t act the right way.”

BlissfulTaylor Picture

On song lyrics: “Putting personal details into my songs is a fearless move because there is a lot to lose. Some people might be freaked out and not talk to me in case they might end up in a song. But if one person is able to relate to it, then it’s worth it.”

On being let down: “Most of my songs are about when I’ve built up someone in my mind, but they’ve turned out not to be the person I thought they were. At that point, for me, there is no turning back.”

Gee, we wonder if she's referring to Joe Jonas.