Justin Bieber Previews Next Album

Don't worry, fans: Justin Bieber won't be promoting perfume forever.

The singer is already planning his next album, although it's unlikely to hit stores any time soon. In an interview with MTV, Justin said of the eventual CD:

"I want to] write a lot myself. I will be working with a lot of other producers and stuff like that, but I'm just writing a lot, writing on tour."

Greetings, Justin Bieber

Fans have plenty of options to listen to until Bieber does take over the charts with his next release, of course. He's already come out with (deep breath...) My World, My World 2.0, Never Say Never - The Remixes and My Worlds Acoustic.

Expect to hear more of the latter down the road.

"I've done a lot on my acoustic guitar, so it's gonna have that vibe. I'm not gonna really limit myself... I know there's country music, there's rock music, but my music is different. My voice is not meant for any style. I just want to make music."