Camille Grammer to Kelsey: Good Luck!

Camille Grammer is officially divorced from Kelsey Grammer, and trying her hardest to come across as okay with that.
Just hours after a judge make her split from the actor legal, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star released the following statement:
Camille at the Reunion
"I have a great many mixed feelings about today. I'm sad for what was, yet excited about the road ahead. I'm grateful to my family and friends who have stood by me through this time. I will never forget their love and support. What I most hope is that Kelsey and I can improve our communications and truly co-parent our two wonderful children. And I wish Kelsey and Kayte love and happiness in their new marriage."
Interesting note: If you look closely enough at these words, you can actually see the steam coming out of Camille's ears when she wrote them.