Angelina Pivarnick Tries, Fails to Rap

"I take a shot ... I take a shot ... It hits the spot ... Then dance a lot ... Until I drop ... I shop ... And shop ... I just can't stop ..." - Angelina Pivarnick, "I'm Hot"
If you enjoy tone-deaf raps about shopping, drinking and punching girls, then the evil Jersey Shore castoff's debut single is going to be right up your alley.
The painful one proclaims, "You can't replace ... Or crowd my space ... So step off bitch ... Or I'll punch your face!" So HARD! Listen here and prepare to LOL:

Angelina Pivarnick Song
Upon the release of this hilariously awfulness, Angelina Pivarnick claims she tried to stop it, alleging the producer allegedly screwed her over. Riiight.
She says: "I didn't wanna release the song yet, truthfully I think the song needed a lot more work!! In blunt terms it sucked!!" Yep, it sure did.